Bushstock Festival takes place at multiple venues around Shepherd’s Bush, London. The full list of venues will be revealed soon. There is no festival car parking. We advise that you use public transport to make your way to the festival.
Please note: Shepherd’s Bush is a controlled drinking zone. Alcohol is not permitted in the streets at any time.
The nearest tube and overground stations are:
• Shepherd’s Bush (Central Line and Overground)
• Shepherd’s Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line)
• Goldhawk Road (Circle and Hammersmith & City Line)
Please check tfl.gov.uk for the latest travel updates.
Festicket are offering ticket and accommodation packages for Bushstock festival. More information here.
• Bushstock festival and its venues are strictly 18+ only and ID will be required for entry.
• ID may also be required for entry to venues (as some are pubs / bars), so we advise that you carry this with you.
• All tickets must be exchanged for a festival wristband before admittance will be granted at any venue.
• Wristband exchange will be located at: The Courtyard at K West open at 12:00PM and closes at 8:00PM.
We have a number of bars at the festival selling alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Please enjoy alcohol responsibly.
Please note you can bring sealed, bottled water into all festival venues, but all other food and drink should be purchased from one of our fantastic vendors / venues.
Find us at multiple venues in Shepherd’s Bush, London. Details of the venues will be revealed soon.
• Access to each venue at Bushstock is subject to capacity and the festival accepts no liability and will not offer any ticket refunds if you are unable to attend a specific performance due to the venue being at maximum capacity. You may be required to queue, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• Due to the independent and unusual nature of most venues at Bushstock (churches, intimate wine bars and more), there are limited venues with dedicated disabled access and facilities. Please notify the festival if you have any access requirements and wish to purchase a ticket so we can organise an assistant ticket for you (contact: email@example.com). Unfortunately there are no dedicated staff equipped to assist on the day.
• Shepherd’s Bush is a controlled drinking zone. Alcohol is not permitted in the streets at any time.
• Individual venue opening times and performance times will be confirmed in the full schedule before the festival date, but are at the discretion of venue managers. When possible, this information will be provided on Bushstock social media during the festival.